As a Personal Stylist who hears all the time from her plus size clients that “the options are pretty slim when it comes to getting both quality and stylish”, I think it’s about time that we make it known that plus size fashion is fashion too! Women who are sizes up from a L or XL deserve to rock the latest trends and feel fabulous too!
With my “for all women” mentality, I have been lucky enough to source out and partner with some amazing plus size brands for styling my clients. These brands not only have quality items but are also extremely stylish and on trend. I created a list of TEN need to know plus size brands. Tell a friend to tell a friend about this post honey! Scroll down to see the list.
Top 10 Plus Size Brands you NEED to know about!
1. Marée Pour Toi - I recently found out about this brand and purchased a dress for one of my clients who was attending a speaking engagement. After an amazing experience and how stunning my client looked, I immediately contacted them to see the rest of the collection in person! You can see how well some of their items fit in the photos throughout this blog post (all styled by me). They carry sizes 12-24.
2. Eloquii - I love this brand for their well tailored, unique items and work wear separates.
3. Dia & Co. - This is a subscription box company carrying sizes 14-32. I have had clients join and had success and others that didn’t. They are a great company but be sure that you have an understanding of your body type and personal style before you attempt
4. ASOS Plus Size - This brand has been a long standing favorite of mine for straight sizes as well as plus sizes! Their items are on trend and measure up closely with smaller sizes in terms of style.
5. Torrid - sizes 10-30. This brand has great jeans and styles and silhouettes that you’ll love!
6. Rue 107 -Do you love prints? Then this brand is for you. Bold Prints galore that you can mix and match. I love it!
7. City Chic - great jeans and a sexy feel with most of what they carry on the site! (also try lucky brand , 7 for all mankind and old navy jeans)
8. Fashion to Figure - If you are in need of stylist casual items, try this brand out.
9. Evans Boutique - if you have a classic casual personal style and like key pieces, this is your brand
10. Lane Bryant - This is one of those brands that has been around a very long time and extremely trustworthy.
There you have it! Let me know how you feel about this round up in the comments. and feel free to share some other brands that I might have missed!
Lastly, if you’re a plus size woman who has been struggling with finding stylish clothing options, finding the perfect fit and understanding what works well for your body type, then i’d love to help! Having this list of plus size brands, is just the first step but knowing how to style yourself to perfection is where you want to be! Contact me!